Who doesn’t love a get together with the girls? Well, Sister Sheds has become partial to days out.
Our members enjoy getting together, no matter which Shed they are part of, as social days and evenings out are an important part of building a sisterhood and staying connected.
- When Sister Sheds was established, we weren’t too familiar with theatre. But that quickly changed when we were extended an invite to the Viking Theatre, and now we’re regulars! We’re often invited to events in many theatres, and we certainly enjoy a good show together!
- Historical tours such as visits to Henrietta, the old tenements, is one of our favourite tours. If you haven’t done this, we highly recommend a visit.
- Walks are popular too. Recently one of our members set up the Sister Strollers, with a walk taking place every Saturday.
- Weekends away have become a popular thing amongst the Sheds, not to mention a trip to the Christmas market in Belfast.
- Afternoon tea on the bus is another favourite and very much enjoyed by all.
- Retreat & Spa weekends are on the horizon, so watch this space for exciting times ahead.
Finally, our annual Christmas Party is one we look forward to again this year.